Tulsi tea or “St. Basil’s herb” is also known as the “Queen of the Herbs” in India. Since ancient times, tulsi tea, or St. Basil’s herb, is recognized as one of the most sacred herbs in India because of its health benefits and healing properties. Tulsi tea is originally a herbal tea from India and is known for its antioxidant and adaptogenic properties that help promote well-being, reducing stress, anxiety, and fatigue, while helping to strengthen the immune system.
The most outstanding benefits of Tulsi tea for health are:
– Strengthens the immune system,
– It is an effective antioxidant with anti-aging effects.
– It promotes the health of the heart and the cardiovascular system.
– It helps reduce cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood.
– It facilitates the healthy function of the liver.
– It helps with digestion and gastrointestinal problems.
– Reduces damage to cellular tissues and sunlight, radiation therapy and other sources of radiation.
– Relieves inflammation of arthritis and other inflammatory diseases
– Increases the efficiency of the organism in the use of oxygen, (improving strength and endurance).
– Promotes respiratory health
– Neutralizes dangerous biochemicals that contribute to cancer, degenerative diseases and premature aging.
– It reduces the negative physical and psychological effects of stress and anxiety.
It is important to note that, although there is scientific evidence to support many of these health claims, further research is still needed to justify their absence of side effects and on safety and / or impact with some medications (in the same way what happens with any herbal therapy). Therefore, it is advisable to consult with your doctor, before using any phytotherapy or herbal treatment to treat and support your health care needs (if that is the case).
And you? Did you hear about Tulsi’s tea? The best is available at www.assamicaagro.in